lunes, 16 de marzo de 2020

2nd Grade

16th to 18th March  


Hi guys! How are you? I hope you're well! Check the following information: 



  • Today is St. Patrick's Day! Enjoy the song and do the dance at home! 






You can also draw a leprechaun or a leprechaun puppy. Here you've got the videos:




or 




If you draw a leprechaun or a leprechaun puppy, send it to my email account with your name: laura.perez16@murciaeduca.es

_________________________________________________
  • Remember the name of some animals with this video by Steve and Maggie!





Homework for this week: 




  • ANIMALS RIDDLES


DESCARGAR 



IMPORTANT!

Me podéis enviar un documento o una imagen con la ficha hecha de Animals Riddles a mi correo: laura.perez16@murciaeduca.es 

THANK YOU! ;)


  • ANIMALS 2
DESCARGAR 


  • ACTIVITY BOOK (Pages 34 and 35)
DESCARGAR 



INTERACTIVE GAMES TO REVIEW CONTENTS 

https://www.eslgamesplus.com/zoo-animals-esl-vocabulary-memory-game/


https://www.gamestolearnenglish.com/animal-mystery/


http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/preschool/animals.htm



WATCH THIS VIDEO ABOUT CAN AND CAN'T!





What is your favourite animal? What can it do? What can't it do? Write a comment below

Example: Hi! I'm Laura. My favourite animal is the giraffe. It can walk but it can't fly. 


See you later, alligator! ;)



10 comentarios:

  1. Hello! I'm Mariló and my favourite animal is the panda. It can climb but It can't swim.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's fantastic! Thank you for participating! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello I'm Patricia.My favourite animal is the Cat.
    It can walk but It can't fly.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Good job, Patricia! ;) Nice to hear from you!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello. I'm Daniela. My favourite animal us a horse. It can run but It can't climb.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Good work, Daniela! ;) Thank you for participating!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello. Muy name is Alejandro Mirete. My favourite animal is the fox. It can jump but it can,t fly.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello:
    Iam julia casas the story is fantastic, a lot of kises Laura

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hello teacher I´m Leonela Chalacán.
    I´m wearing a T-shirt pink and short blue

    ResponderEliminar

26TH to 30TH April

HI KIDS! 👋😊 WATCH THIS VIDEO 👂👀 👂 DO THIS INTERACTIVE WORKSHEET 🖰 Toys 🎮 PLAY THESE GAMES 🎲 MEMORY GAME  🤔👀 MATCH  👀🖰 YOU DID I...